Description[edit | edit source]
Your submarine is, of course, you and your crew-mate's main means of exploring The Living Infinite. You and your crew will need to work together to manage it, running between different Consoles, fixing leaks with repair tools, warding off enemies, loading torpedoes, and rerouting power. It takes a great amount of teamwork to maintain it properly. Additionally, there are multiple Submarines the crew can choose from at the start of their adventure.
Currently Available Submarines[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Crevette was the first submarine in the game, present since the start.
- The Espadon is the only submarine that is capable of damaging enemies without the use of the turret or EMP. It was also the first submarine that has to be bought in the Catalog.
- The Poubelle has the lowest overall stats of any submarine, and is currently the only submarine that has to be unlocked through Ranks.
- The Atomique is the first and currently only DLC exclusive Submarine in We Need to go Deeper.
- In addition, it is currently the only Submarine that does not feature a traditional EMP.